Canterbury Long Sleeved compression Top Base Layer elastine spandex
Canterbury compression Long Sleeved top is a high quality compression top, designed by Canterbury to give constant compression for enhanced muscle stability. Mercury compression top has fewer seams for greater comfort and enhanced compressive value.
-74.5% polyester Coolmas and 25.5% Lycra
- Reduced number of seams for comfort and further enhancing the correct levels of compression.
- Flat seaming to reduce chafing
- Moisture management/anti-bacterial finish
- Mesh panels on the back and underarm for the breath-ability
- Hybrid graduated Compression in Key Zones, providing higher levels of compression
- Improved blood circulation
- Higher removal of lactate acid
- Reduced muscle vibration (this is where the constant compression in the garment applies) A reduction in muscle vibration relates to muscle efficiency where our muscles are not losing unnecessary energy.
- Improves proprioception (Body Awareness). This is because we have a greater feeling of how our muscles are performing given the tight fitting compression garment.
- Wicks moisture away from the skin